We offer Apple Watch screen repair and replacement services in Richmond. If your repair is not listed on our price list please submit online request form.
How long does it take to replace an Apple Watch screen?Most of Apple Watch Screen Repair would take from 1-2 days when we start working on your Apple Watch.
Can I replace screen on Apple Watch myself?To repair your iPhone screen, you want to have right repair tools kit and new replacement spare part (new LCD) which you can purchase them from online store and follow some instructional video from Youtube.
There may be a few issues in case you repair it yourselves:
- You may also damaged a connector.
- Use incorrect screws which may also cause problem with main board issues.
- Forget to put some spare-part at the right place.
- The part you've got got is defective and is useless (incorrect model or version).
- You may also damage something else if you are not experienced.